[OpenSCAD] Misc bugs

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Sun Sep 11 08:56:42 CEST 2011

On Sep 11, 2011, at 08:35 AM, nop head wrote:

> Has anybody found the problem where after multiple reloads it crashes?

I haven't heard anyone managing to reproduce that crash. I've tried repeatedly to get it to crash using your minimal example.
Do you get any additional information about the crash?
I assume you're using the Windows binaries, so it's hard to get a stack trace out of it?
If you could reproduce it under Mac or Linux, it would make it debuggable for us :)

Kliment: Would it be trivial to build a Windows debug build which produce a reasonable stacktrace on crash?

 -Marius