[OpenSCAD] lighting angle?

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:01:03 CEST 2011

On 11 September 2011 11:41, Marius Kintel <marius at kintel.net> wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2011, at 11:22 AM, nop head wrote:
>
>> Is there anyway of changing this? I rotate the view so the front is
>> facing the light and it looks much better.
>
> At the moment, you've got two light sources which are fixed relative to the screen (from lower left front and from upper right back).

The diagonal view is from upper front left so shouldn't one of the
lights be from that direction?

> I added a note in TODO.txt that we should add more options.
> Would an option to toggle a headlamp as an alternative work for you?

I don't think it needs anything extra as I can always spin the object
to face the light. It is just that the default diagonal view faces the
front of the object (as defined by the front view) away from the
light. I think it just needs left and right swapping on the light
positions.