[OpenSCAD] lighting angle?

William Adams william_a_adams at msn.com
Mon Sep 12 01:56:59 CEST 2011

Fair enough.  Maybe a different renderer some time in the future.  If such a renderer existed, I'd just be able to reposition the lights, add some, perhaps add some other artifacts to the scene for rendering purposes (like materials and the like).  In the meantime, I'll make due with what's there. -- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://internationalwilliam.spaces.msn.com/