[OpenSCAD] Status OpenSCAD development

Don Bright hugh.m.bright at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:39:59 CEST 2011

Thanks for the feedback. Does any OpenGL stuff work in a VM? I am
wondering if the offscreen stuff will ever work if even the normal,
plain basic OpenGL code won't work?
have you ever considered MesaOS? I tried, but I couldnt understand it.

The comparison code (http://pdiff.sourceforge.net) was just to avoid
portability issues, but I recently saw that imagemagick has a mingw
package for windows, so now it seems pointless.