[OpenSCAD] compile errors with gcc-4.7

chrysn chrysn at fsfe.org
Sat Apr 14 15:11:36 CEST 2012

hello openscad developers,

test builds of current HEAD with gcc 4.7 on linux failed, reporting an
error message i rather put into an attachment -- it seesm that c++
templates are being resolved in the message, and single lines of it are
up to 8k characters long.

this is not yet critical (from my debian packaging point of view --
there are about 330 other packages a this time, but they try to get 4.7
as default in the next release [1]), but it'd be cool if it worked.

regards
chrysn

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2012/04/msg00004.html

--
I shouldn't have written all those tank programs.
  -- Kevin Flynn