[OpenSCAD] Odd rendering problem with 2012-01-05 build

Ed Nisley ed.08.nisley at pobox.com
Sun Jan 8 04:15:20 CET 2012

On Sun, 2012-01-08 at 02:44 +0100, Marius Kintel wrote:
> A few questions to better determine what happened:

Just to make things even more frustrating, building today's version
works *perfectly* on all my failing models, so (once again) the problem
has popped up and vanished. The various commits between 28 Dec and 7 Jan
don't seem to have anything to do with the problem, so I haven't the
foggiest idea what's happening.

Don has been patiently walking me through some version checking and this
box is 0.0.1 behind the OpenCSG state of the art. So I must re-fetch
that, rebuild everything, and see what transpires. Given even the
slightest bit of luck, it'll continue to work perfectly.

Until I get that settled, you may as well assume the hole is in my end
of the boat.

Sigh...

--
Ed