[OpenSCAD] Imported STL no longer renders

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Sun Jan 15 18:55:17 CET 2012

On Jan 15, 2012, at 14:13 PM, nop head wrote:

> I converted the STL file to ASCII and it works now. Is this a Windows binary file opened in text mode bug? That would explain why it is Windows only.

Good idea. I've committed a fix which opens these files in binary mode.
Could someone try to reproduce nop head's problem under Windows, then rebuild using the latest master and verify that the problem has gone away?

 -Marius

PS. One of these days I will try to get myself one of those cross-compilation setups for Windows binaries ;)