[OpenSCAD] hidden 3d wireframe

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:06:42 CEST 2012

If anybody is interested in hidden line removal, I found a hack of the
Pantograph python libraries and installation instructions (for
Windows) here:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/8086-Beta-Blender3D-renderer-for-ILD-S%C3%94S

The thread was started in 2009, but does have entries from May, 2012,
some of which are contributors indicating that they are working on an
update for Blender post 2.49, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Dave Coventry