[OpenSCAD] STL file generation non-deterministic?

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:44:47 CET 2012

Ah, that would make sense. If I just run it again I get the same files but
if I check it out somewhere else and build it they are different. Perhaps
the file paths being a different length cause the addresses to change. A
bit of a pain when using source control as everybody building it will
produce unique STLs.