[OpenSCAD] STL file generation non-deterministic?

Giles Bathgate giles.bathgate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:18:08 CET 2012

On 16 March 2012 16:13, nop head <nop.head at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, thanks. Perhaps I will use that, although it is handy to know which STL
> files have changed from one version to another.

"But there is a hole in my bucket dear lizer dear lizer."

Well this is the problem as you stated at the begining, you can't
really tell whats changed from version to version in the STL files
because openscad/cgal exports them with random changes anyway...

I am sure there is a way to fix this, you can configure the CGAL
kernel to use a different trait for making the identifiers or
something like that is what I remember.

Regards

Giles