[OpenSCAD] Keyword 'color' not working in Windows OpenSCAD?

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 00:20:03 CET 2012

Color would be nice as a means of labelling certain features in the preview.

I was recently modifying someone else's OpenSCAD file and it was horribly
difficult to figure out which features were where in the code. If some
holes were blue, some were red, etc, I could search for those in the file.

So it can be great for use in the preview if people use it properly. Though
I wish I could just click on a face in the preview and have it highlight
which section of code did that...

-Taylor