[OpenSCAD] Keyword 'color' not working in Windows OpenSCAD?

tjhowse tjhowse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 04:40:25 CET 2012

Taylor: I strongly suggest you investigate using an external editor when
playing with OpenSCAD. Set it to "Automatic reload and compile", then open
the .scad file in something like notepad++ (for windows). I would never
dream of using the built-in text editor for anything other than "let's see
how fast I can write the scad code to generate a willy".